Pinterest keeps gaining traction with business owners. It allows retailers to reach a wider audience by sharing photos of their products. It allows service businesses to roll up their creative sleeves and produce images that appeal to the visual masses while staying true to their company's purpose. But when your business is starting out there is so much to know, and so much to do - where to start?
I've recently posted some articles about how to make Pinterest work for your business, tools to help you manage it, and maybe even what not to do. Below are some additional resources, tips, and tricks from other great bloggers. If there is something that you think is missing, feel free to let me know in the comments!
The Latest on Pinterest
What to Pin
- 5 Boards Every Pinterest Business Page Needs
- 6 Essential Criteria Your Pinterest Pins Should Meet
- 5 Ways Small Businesses Can Use Pinterest
- Top Five Pinterest Business Etiquette Mistakes Brands Make
- Social Networking for Business: Pinterest Etiquette
Making Great Images
- Eight Tips For Creating More Effective Pinterest Images [infographic]
- Top 5 Tools to Create Images for Pinterest
- The Pin It Button
- Pinterest 'Pin It' Button for WordPress
- Add a Pinterest button or widget to your website, iOS or Android app
- Easy Pinning From Google Chrome
Got any more great links! Post them in the comments.