Overwhelmed by LinkedIn? Just don't get it? Need a way to put your best online foot forward? This is for you!
This is for business owners and entrepreneurs who are just getting started with social media (even if you've been in business for awhile!).
You are putting off signing up for LinkedIn because it seems like a lot of work, there are so many different settings, you don't know what they all mean, and you're a little bit scared of doing something "wrong". You want your profile photos and cover photos to look great, but you're not a graphic designer and would feel embarrassed putting up something that looks too cheesy.
You *know* that these things could be really valuable but you just can't seem to get started.
Sound about right?
I designed this package specifically with YOU in mind.
Here is what I'll give:
- walk you through setting up your account, including the always important username selection
- guide you through your account optimization by filling out the most important information to highlight what you have to offer and attract your ideal audience
- help you organize the content of your profile in order to highlight what's most important
- create a call to action to help meet your goals (for example email sign-ups, website visits, inquiries, etc.)
- review account settings
- review account terms & conditions
- a tutorial on how to easily create great images and graphics that you can use for your profile and cover images
- a follow-up review of your account 1 week after our training where I will provide additional feedback and direction on images and written copy
But that's not all!
Here is what you'll get out of it:
- a LinkedIn Profile that looks totally professional
- an understanding of how your account works so that it's simple to make future changes when needed
- right-there-with-you help if something goes wrong or doesn't work during set-up
- advice on the types and layouts of images that work best on social media
- advice on writing a profile that your ideal audience will connect with
- some basic graphic design skills that you can use on everything from additional social media images, to banners for your website, to printed posters and brochures
- assurance that what you're being taught is *100% current*, since the training is live using your actual account & not something that was written or recorded 6 months (or more!) ago
Is this training for me?
This 1:1 training is perfect for entrepreneurs, professionals, and business owners that need to be actively networking and engaging on LinkedIn in order to get more leads or prospects.
All you need to do:
- Pick a date/time that works for you in my calendar
- Click BOOK ME and pay (make sure to include your email so that you get a receipt)
We'll both receive a booking confirmation and a payment receipt. Within 1 business day you will receive another email from me with the details of the training, including:
- the link to our online training room
- instructions on how to log in
- what you need to prepare for the training session
Q: Will this also cover how to set up and optimize a LinkedIn Company page or Showcase page?
A: Nope. 99% of small business owners and entrepreneurs don't require a Company page.
Q: Will you come to my home or office to teach me?
A: Nope. The training is done 100% online. You'll get the details in the confirmation email, but if you have any concerns feel free to shoot me an email about it or browse the additional FAQs on the booking page.
Q: What do I need to complete this training?
A: Make sure you have a computer or laptop with a stable internet connection. A webcam is also recommended, but not required.