Being in control of your own ads can be a bit intimidating, especially if you aren't familiar with terminology and acronyms like targeting, conversion, CPC, CPM, CTR, etc. But did you know that Facebook advertising provides the best results for the lowest cost compared to many other forms of advertising?
"They are the lowest cost per 1,000 impressions ad in history. They average around $0.25 per 1,000, which is only 1% of the cost of TV. Are you kidding me? Nope, it's for real." ~Brian Carter
Reasons to use paid advertising on Facebook:
- it is a fraction of the cost of traditional advertising (print/radio/TV) and the most affordable of all other social media networks
- you have full control over who sees your ad (age, location, interests), so you're not wasting money on people who will never become customers
- you can monitor the performance of your ads live
- based on performance you can adjust the content of your ads
- on average, there are 1,500 stories waiting for every user who logs in to Facebook - increase your chances of being seen!
In this webinar we'll look at:
- overview of different ad types
- how to find your target audience on Facebook
- setting your budget
- how to create effective ad copy and images
- monitoring performance of your live ad