Content can be a big challenge when creating it on your own. If you have no strategy to measure your message against, that challenge can become an obstacle.
In this interactive workshop you will develop your content strategy, learn how to apply it to your content and begin to create! Content can take the form of anything from a branded graphic to a slideshow, a blog article to a video tutorial.
Seating is limited, so book your spot today before they’re all gone!
You should attend if:
- you market your business on social media
- you’re a blogger/vlogger/podcaster
- you send out a regular newsletter
- you struggle finding time to create content
- you are looking for help with content ideas
- you’re not sure how to make your content effective
- you want to know how to get the most out of your content
A continental breakfast in the conference centre and a delicious buffet lunch in the Wild Sage Kitchen is included, and all attendees will have access to the Connections Cafe for snacks and coffee breaks. The workshop will be in the Silverbirch Conference Centre Room #3, which is on the 2nd floor of the DoubleTree and accessible by stairs or elevator.
Parking in the DoubleTree parkade is free provided that you give your license plate number at the front desk within 20 minutes of your arrival at the hotel. If you would like to provide us with your plate number ahead of time we can take care of it for you!
As this is a hands-on workshop, please make sure to bring your laptop, tablet, or pen & paper!
Cost: $225 + GST