Registration is now closed - if you would like to be notified about cancellations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the waitlist!
Want to learn how to use social media to boost your event registration, participation, and buzz?
[Full Day] Every time your business hosts, participates in, or attends an event it is a marketing opportunity you shouldn't be missing out on. Your fans don’t want to only see photos of your products or sales pitches for your services – they want to see you active in your community! And what better way to get them to attend your event than to show them how awesome it is? Each attendee will be provided with a workbook and we'll walk step-by-step through the 4 steps of event promotion (planning, promotion, event day, follow-up)
- identifying event opportunities
- event social marketing strategies
- content planning
- tools you and your team can use before/during/after the event
- how to make your event memorable online
You should attend if:
- you attend trade shows
- you're an event organizer
- you host open houses
- you're a retailer who regularly hosts sales or special events
- you're part of a non-profit who organizes fundraisers
- you run a networking organization
- you offer public training
Requirements: laptop, tablet, smartphone (or all 3!)
Designed for: beginner-intermediate
Cost: $227 + GST
PS --> If you attended this webinar check your email for a link to discounted pricing!